Roles and Responsibilities• Paas admin,Architect and implement PaaS systems and applications
• Design, configure and implement systems that can scale to manipulate, understand, process gigabytes of data
between heterogeneous on-premise and cloud stores.
• Work with operations to build and configure maintainable, resource-efficient systems
• Work with functional team members to identify business requirements and different applications integration
• Partner with clients to finalize the key design aspects encompassing middle-ware and other key tenets of
Interfaces (with legacy and 3rd party applications) and other development efforts.
• Understand the cloud architecture and design for leading the overall technical development.
• Work with team on technical issues and provide support for development tasks.
• Lead technical design and development of all technical components.
• Provide validation of technical design.
• Finalize Strategy for Interfaces, Conversions, Reports and Extensions
• Confirm unit testing of reports, interfaces, data conversion and extensions (workflow, triggers, forms, etc.)
• Support solution validation in the phases of SIT, UAT and Go Live
• Technical design
• Oracle Platform as a Service experience including (shown with current name and prior name as Oracle
• Oracle Integration Cloud [Integration Cloud Service]
• Visual Builder Cloud Service [Application Builder Cloud Service]
• Java Cloud Service
• Database Cloud Service
• Oracle SaaS Application Composer
• Oracle ADF
• Java development a plus but not mandatory
• Understanding on Oracle SOA integration between cloud and third party systems.
• Consulting experience.
• Effective written and verbal communications a must, with presentation experience.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Ability to work collaboratively in a project team.
Role:IT & Information Security - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:IT & Information Security
Role Category:IT & Information Security - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Orcapod Consulting Services Private Limited